Institute for Linear Research
CHOOSE A POINT ON THE LINE1
GO THERE AND START WALKING2
SEND YOUR FINDINGS4
PUBLISH5 YOUR RESEARCH ON CONTEMPORARY LANDSCAPES6
IN THE INFINITE PUBLICATION SERIES7
1) The line is defined by two points. The first is the onset of the first walk on the Line (Hotel Sücka, Liechtenstein), the second is the space of the first exhibition of the line (Palazzo Trevisan, Venice). The line runs around the globe.
2) Walking is understood as automotion of the human body.
3) Remoteness defined by the dictionary as follows: far apart; far distant in space; situated at some distance away; out-of-the-way; secluded; distant in time; distant in relationship or connection.
4) Findings are textual or visual materials inspired by or found in the investigated segment of the Line.
5) All publications are published by Infinite Publication Series.
6) Contemporary landscapes are the conditions encountered and constructed by the walking person.
7) Infinite Publication Series is the publishing house of the Institute for Linear Research. The ILR is devoted to investigating the Line.